Thursday, January 7, 2010

Treasure Charm Bracelet

Treasured Charm Bracelet
level:  all
All day workshop

Take a hand full of mixed media and learn how to solder, drill and punch it!   Robin will teach you how to make this stunning show stopper of a charm bracelet with techniques like soldering, hammering words onto metal, punching and drilling holes into coins, dice, plastic and metal as well as cutting metal shapes and basic wire wrapping .  This is  a process oriented class....in other words depending on your level of knowledge you may or may not finish it completely but you'll have a pocket full of techniques to take home.  All supplies are provided except jewelry pliers (wire cutters, round nose, chain nose and flat nose).  Please bring your soldering equipment if you have it.  Please contact me before class if you have questions.


3 comments:

  1. I love your little treasures. I wish I was in CA so I could take a class!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the class I'd like to take. Let me know when you offer it near San Diego/La Mesa area again. I am willing to travel if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will you be teaching this class again ?

    ReplyDelete